Image sharing Policy updated as on Date 1st February 2016
1. This is a non commercial website since its inception till date.
2. The images and text on the website is copyright content. Do not use any photograph or text without permission.
3. The right to deny the permission is to the sole discretion of the owner of sahyadrigeographic.com.
4. If the permission is sought for the non commercial usage such as academic research, educational purpose, conservation purpose the likely hood of permission denial is minimal.
5. The permission will not be granted for any pure commercial usage.
6 Please suggest or inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification. Please clearly mention the purpose of usage of photograph in the inquiry email.
7. Please do not raise any inquiries on social media such as facebook, whatsup, etc or on telephone. Such inquiries will not be entertained.
8. The photographs are mainly about the wildlife, botanical subjects, landscapes, monument heritage, culture within the geographical region of north western ghats, India.
9. Please respect the efforts of all the Photographers, artists, writers and any original content generators.
Transformation is a six minute mini timelapse film with landscapes of Sahyadri, initiated in 2013. The 2016 version is available on Youtube in MP4 1080HD version. Please use 720 or 1080 in resolution setting for better viewing.
Please use minimum 1280 pixel horizontal screen resolution for viewing. Please be patient while all the images in webpage are loaded. Please do not use the images for any commercial use without permission. The copy should not be circulated on internet in any format. If anyone is interested in using the images for any purpose, please contact me at kale_v@rediffmail. com, prior to the usage. Please refer the sharing guidelines listed at the bottom of this Homepage. The website has 79 Photo-essays, 2000+ Photographs, Information in 2 languages Marathi and English. If you feel inspired by the content of the website, Please donate the funds for the sustenance of the website. Those who are interested to contribute by sharing the knowledge and information can contact me.
Human being desire and expect authenticity, relevance and inspiration in the activity and relationship they participate in. Profound wealth of Nature has everything in it. As mankind is slowly losing the equilibrium with nature which was maintained in the past. We are now divided, in those for controlled development and those who want the indiscriminate consumption of Natural resources. Like many other biodiversity hot spots all across the globe, the western ghats is suffering due to indiscriminate consumption of natural resources. Western ghats is not only known for its biodiversity but is also important for its anthropological history. Simple realization of value of natural and anthropological history inspires us with its high values. Let us try to preserve it.